Squeeze more money from your traffic using our FAS server!

Buy or sell VoIP software (billing software, application, softswitch, and others). Post your offers or requirements.
Zack_Smith

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:49 pm

Want to increase your route profits?

I'm offering a powerful instrument which is able to generate earnings literally out of thin air!

Generally, it’s a media server with some specific functions which will allow you to earn extra money from your traffic. All you need is to tune it with the desired settings and route your calls to this server as if it was one of your distant carrier’s endpoints. The server connects the call and plays some media (usually the message that the number is not available at the moment) depending on the number of called party. I.e. it generates fake FAS and the call is being billed while this media is playing. And as the call was not really established, you don’t have to pay your distant carrier for it, and the billed amount of money is completely yours.

Free trials and free 3 month support available. Can be installed on almost any server. Made by the industry professionals.

For additional information, trials, costs and payment terms please contact me via e-mail or MSN:

zack@fasservice.net

Of course, your confidentiality is guaranteed.